Thursday, March 19, 2009

Vocabulary Development

In the next month I would like to add to my vocabulary some more phrases that I can use in different situations. Also I would like to hone in on developing my style. In my eyes right now that would be a more minimal approach with use of phrases bound by lots of space...

In one month (April 20th)I would like to have more ideas of options when playing to a song and more of a idea of a style - right now I have nothing so that shouldn't be hard to get started on. At least to start to definining my style - which will be much different than Marks or other hot pickers. If I have a defined style in my mind about me and how I play and pursue that I think that will eliminate some of the comparative banter going on in my mind when I see someone else pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment